Daniel Lepage on Sat, 17 Jul 2004 21:52:23 -0500 (CDT)

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 65 Ballot

On Jul 17, 2004, at 9.24 PM, Araltaln wrote:

Daniel Lepage wrote:
 The following measures are on the ballot for nweek 65:
 Proposal 1867/1: Still feelin' fine (Wonko)
Shelve. I agree with the idea, to an extent, but you either need to repeal additional rules or leave a few of those in. Plus my 1874 isn't the only proposal not entirely compatible with this one.

There are one or two that I ignored in order to perform a few final actions, but mostly I tried to leave in things that were either very new or hadn't been used yet, on the grounds that I hate throwing out good ideas just because we want to simplify things.

 Proposal 1875/0: he Direct Approach (Araltaln)
Yes. I could have sworn the T was there when I proposed this, by the way.
Yes. (CS Geek)

Yeah, it's there. I mistyped it, and it's fixed now.

 Proposal 1880/1: Clearing the State as well (Wonko)
Yes. Although I think I'd have preferred a version removing research points as well, come to think of it.

That hadn't occurred to me... Of couse, we know how many each player has, beyond a shadow of a doubt. We don't have any technologies either, so they're not very useful yet.

--
Wonko

"If I ask you to pay attention to the weight of your body pressing on your buttocks as you set reading, you will momentarily stop reading."
	-David G. Myers, _Psychology: Myers in Modules_