Glotmorf on Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:56:24 -0500 (CDT)

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Emergency stuff

--- SkArcher <SkArcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 4: The value of the Pause is 0, and will increment
> at midnight UTC. Why do
> we have both the Watch and the Pause for tracking
> time in an Emergency?

Rule 0 doesn't reference the Watch.  The Watch is
referenced in the main game rules.  Rule 0 is
structured to theoretically not need the rest of the
ruleset.

> 5: Refresh proposals are submitted. Exactly who
> submits them, and to whom,
> isn't specified, but by Game custom it'll be the
> Emergency Co-Ordinator.

They're submitted to the Forum, by players and/or the
Administrator.

-- Glotmorf