Zarpint on Tue, 29 Jun 2004 21:16:40 -0500 (CDT)

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Direct Approach.

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, Bryan Donlan wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 18:09:32 -0500, Araltaln <smgafkjen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > When I can, I'll change my philosophy to CS Geek, and propose:
> >
> > {{
> > __The Direct Approach__
> >
> > For each player whose activity will go up at the end of this nweek,
> > perform the following actions:
>
> [[
> Good idea, but just a technicality - by 'this nweek' do you refer to
> 'the nweek in which this was proposed' or 'the nweek in which this
> proposal comes into effect'?
> ]]

They're the same nweek. It goes into effect at the end of the Voting
Period, which is the end of the nweek - I had this thought too, but it
works AFAICT.

Zarpint

--
Zarpint Jeremy Cook    "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."