SkArcher on Tue, 25 May 2004 16:31:18 -0500 (CDT)

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] State of Emergency

On Tue, 25 May 2004 14:23:36 -0400 (EDT), Zarpint <athena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The Meta-Ministry supports the idea of Open Source Government, and urges
SkArcher or anyone else to prop it, considering the following:

I will do so at the weekend. Any sooner just *isn't* going to happen, as my Real Life (tm) is a bit full

I recognize a State of Emergency, on the grounds that Dave has made it
clear the game can't continue if he is required to do as much as he currently
is. This also has the advantage of making the rule changes easier to do.

I also recognise a State Of Emergency