David E. Smith on Fri, 21 May 2004 18:09:58 -0500 (CDT)

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Obscenely Late Checkpointly Recognizer

> Mr. A...Can/should the cardlist include the cards that are in
> the deck and not in anyone's hand?

Can, yes. (Cards that aren't in the Deck have an "owner" of 0, aka me. :)

Should, I dunno. There doesn't seem to be a rule requiring or specifying
it. (If it were easier to manage, the Card list wouldn't be public at all,
but there's no really easy way to do that, without me spending hours of
time I don't have.)

dave