SkArcher on Wed, 12 May 2004 02:36:42 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [Spoon-business] RE: [spoon-discuss] nomination period ends soon

On Tue, 11 May 2004 21:51:03 -0400, Craig <ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Even that, for me, is too inflexible. We are all in possession of the
required information to fulfil any Ministry - so why make it explicitly
the responsibility of one player? I would rather the functions were simply
taken up by whosoever desired to do the damn job

Look on it as Open Source government

I agree with SkArcher. For this reason, I decline any nominations of me that
may have been made. I also urge SkArcher to submit an "Open Source
Government" proposal, which I would certainly vote for.

I shall do so sometime during the next nWeek. Regretably, Real Life (tm) intrudes for the moment.

SkArcher