Joel Uckelman on Sat, 8 May 2004 19:20:03 -0500 (CDT)

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Re: Smartass

Thus spake =?iso-8859-1?q?Bill=20Adlam?=:
> Alright, Zarpint, you've been threatening subtly enough.
>
> > I make the following Declaration of Extreme Cleverness:
> > {{
> > Whereas Sagitta consistently makes irritatingly witty comments, as
> > exemplified in the following QUOTE-delimited quotes:
> >
> > QUOTE
> > QUOTES
> >
> > and whereas some of those quotes, like the votes, are statements of
> > actions,
> >
> > I Declare that Sagitta is Extremely Clever, and should be awarded the
> > Galactic Institute's Prize for Extreme Cleverness.
> > }}
>
> Accordingly I vote Yes on __Ministry Cleaning__, if it is in fact on
> the ballot.
>
> I also change my vote on p1848 to Yes in accordance with the die I just
> had rolled for me at dice@xxxxxxxx  We can make such rolls verifiable
> by subscribing dice-admin@xxxxxxx to spoon-business.

would mean that all of the list mail would go out to dice-admin@xxxxxxxx
What you want is for the dice server to be able to post to the list, and
that's all. (We do this for the Empires in Arms list I run, for which we
frequently need dice rolls.) If that's what people want, let me know and
I'll do it.

--
J.