Glotmorf on Tue, 13 Apr 2004 00:08:57 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Another Vote

On 12 Apr 2004 at 21:49, David E. Smith wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Apr 2004, Glotmorf wrote:
>
> > Harsh, but probably fair.  When I typed that, I had Mage: the
> > Ascension a bit on the brain, and they had these little rants
> > at the beginnings of chapters and certain subsections.
>
> So, what do you think about the "new'n'improved" World of Darkness
> they're promising us this fall? Will it be even vaguely new and
> exciting, or just (further) milking of the cash cow?

Huh?  According to the White Wolf website, the world is ending
at the end of April.  What new-and-improved world are they
promising now?

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt