Zarpint on Sun, 11 Apr 2004 13:45:06 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: Thoughts toward a universal Nomic calendar

Fine with me - I filter by "nomic" in the To header.

Zarpint

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004, Joel Uckelman wrote:

> Thus spake bd:
> >
> > Actually, I use the List-Id header:
> >
> > Since spoon-d and spoon-b may both be in the subject at times, it's more=20
> > reliable.
>
> That's why the List-Id header is there. I'll remove the list indicator in
> the Subject if you guys reach concensus about it.

Zarpint Jeremy Cook    "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."
dynamicwind.com               --W.B. Yeats, The Song of the Happy Shepherd