The Voice on Sat, 10 Apr 2004 11:43:11 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] hmm..

Ah, there's the problem. Teucer, I'm getting your emails postdated 48.5 hours. The email you sent replying to my most recent one apparently arrived just after noon EDT last thursday. I'd blame Wonko, but I don't really think this one is fault... don't get any ideas.

--The Voice--

The Voice wrote:

Is anyone else receiving replies to messages before they receive the messages themselves? Or is this just a problem with Thunderbird?

--The Voice--