Craig on Fri, 9 Apr 2004 15:30:02 -0500 (CDT)

[spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] FuX0r Microsoft - change my e-mail address

You realize now it's not only HTML but blue, right?

-----Original Message-----
From: spoon-business-bounces@xxxxxxxxx
[mailto:spoon-business-bounces@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jonathan Van Matre
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 4:23 PM
To: BNomic Business (E-mail)
Subject: [Spoon-business] FuX0r Microsoft - change my e-mail address

Right, so I'm sending plain text, but the server is apparently converting
them to HTML.  Evil.

Don't anyone dare Kick me in the Ass for this...I posted them
properly...kick Microsoft, if you must Kick something.

I hereby change my registered player e-mail address to
jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-Scoff!