Daniel Lepage on Tue, 6 Apr 2004 16:01:44 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Gold Stars v2.0

On Apr 6, 2004, at 4:40 PM, Bill Adlam wrote:

I think it would be appropriate for Gold Stars to have positive,
uplifting, *crackle* happy effects, in contradistinction to eclairs
which have deleterious *buzz* effects when smeared.  So for example, a
Gold Star would permit the player *buzz* to cast two extra yes votes,
rather than any kind of vote.

I can think of a number of situations where a player would feel happier being able to cast extra NO votes than YES votes....

--
Wonko