SkArcher on Sun, 28 Mar 2004 05:32:26 -0600 (CST)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 60 Ballot

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 06:39:19 -0500, Glotmorf <dwhytock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 28 Mar 2004 at 12:19, SkArcher wrote:

Can I have a version with less flying spittle please?

Sorry...the lisp goes with the scarf.

What I said was..."if someone beats a lame horse over three
nweeks, should e be penalized for a failure?  So that, not
only does he have to want to resubmit it, he also has to make
it better?"

In other words, if someone is gonna stick the same tired old
proposal in my face for three nweeks, without making it good
enough for me to actually want to vote for it, I want em to
get slapped with the failure penalty, so that e's induced to
do more with a shelved-prop slot than annoy me.

						Glotmorf

I see. Unfortuanately other people have voted against the prop on the grounds that is too harsh in it's penalties for resubmitting props, as it requires Bandwidth to do so (which is a penalty). Diplomacy being the art of displeasing everyone equally, it would appear that this is never going to get passed.