Baron von Skippy on Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:23:21 -0600 (CST)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Comments

>>> Are you familiar with the term "taking a sledgehammer to crack a nut"?
>>>
>> -Fine, then a Tydnab Emyt, to remove someone's vote on the prop. That a
>> little more localized for you?-
>
>What is wrong with:
>
>Reverse all change made to the rules by prop 1812. Rules created are
>repealed, rules modified by p1812 are revised to read as the did
>before p1812 passed
>
>for time twisting? This way we at least don't have the tools lying around
>to casually fuck over the entire nomiverse.
>
>remember kids, keep weapons of mass destruction locked out of easy reach!
>:D

-But WMDs prevent major wars. There hasn't been an all-out war between major powers since 1945, because of mutually assured destruction. Having the tools to fuck over the Nomiverse might deter people from being morons. Or lead to total destruction. But total stability is dull.-

[[BvS]]