Baron von Skippy on 7 Mar 2004 18:41:56 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] president for life

>> If someone wants to create a CFI Minister or CFI Duty, the main job
>> of
>> which will be to keep CFIs from sitting around for countless nweeks,
>> feel
>> free to do so.
>
>With one or two allies, this modest functionary could break the entire
>game and/or become supreme dictator.  If we need a job with this kind
>of power, it should at least come with a suitable title such as Grand
>Vizier, General Secretary, or First Consul.

-So give them the name "Grand Vizier," set up a check on their power (they can't make CFIs, for example, and/or Dave can override any action they take as Grand Vizier), and then just let them sort it out. I say "Grand Vizier" because the way for a Vizier to take power is, of course, to get rid of the ruler and take his place, and this setup reflects that... although have fun trying to remove Dave and take his place. Not something /I'm/ interested in, but then, that's just because I'm one of those crazy people with some sanity.-

[[BvS]]