Baron von Skippy on 26 Feb 2004 18:09:05 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] and...

>By my unavoidable twitching, I enter the Secret Invisible Base. I become
>Invisible, giving me a x3 advantage, and regain All Your Base.
>
>Since you gave me 4 Ts, you lose 4 of them, and you now have the fewest
>Letters. This means you must pay three Wands and five Pentacles to every
>player.

-First, I put on the Black Trenchcoat of Uberness. Then, I steal two of the Ts from Zarpint and use them and the letters I control to spell out the name of a lesser demon on the ground, using up all of my letters in the process. I win the Infernal Scrabble game and get fifty extra points, which I trade in for a Fabulous Prize. I give the Prize to the demon whose name I invoked, and in return he gives me the Staff of Burly Brawl, a metal pole which can be used to defy the laws of physics and make me look a little bit poorly rendered, but only as long as I'm wearing a black trenchcoat. Which I am. Funny, that.-

[[BvS]]