Baron von Skippy on 19 Feb 2004 15:03:58 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 57 RESULTS

>So do either BvS or Glotmorf want to get Style for their vetoed props?

-Hell no. I want it to just get passed already. Toward that end, I'm open to suggestions from people who don't care for its current form but would if I changed X, Y, and bleen (if you'll hate it no matter what, I don't really need that pointed out, thanks). No, I'm not making it a subgame, before anyone asks. That would defeat the purpose, at least in my mind. I suppose a time-twisting subgame is possible, but that's another prop entirely.-

[[BvS]]