Zarpint Jeremy Cook on 10 Feb 2004 01:39:47 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 57 BALLOT

Perl to the rescue!

Although if you'd prefer, Dave, feel free to rectify the < and > to " and " marks.

Zarpint

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004, bd wrote:

Zarpint Jeremy Cook    "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."
dynamicwind.com               --W.B. Yeats, The Song of the Happy Shepherd