Zarpint Jeremy Cook on 9 Feb 2004 05:07:43 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 57 BALLOT

Just a note. Since <bnomic.h> is not a valid HTML tag, the browser
shows the opening Pseudelimiter of my coding prop as "#include"
instead of "#include <bnomic.h>". (I guess I should have written that
prop to say "#include &lt;bnomic.h&gt;", or would that have made the
Pseudelimiter have the &s in it?)

Zarpint

--
Zarpint Jeremy Cook    "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."