Zarpint Jeremy Cook on 31 Jan 2004 06:31:21 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] more interesting fact

Oh. Right. Yes, that is interesting. We need rules like 301 now.
Especially Carnal Rules about Sirens. That might be the only Carnal Rule ever,
or rule that could have been, other than the Motto.

Zarpint

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004, SkArcher wrote:

> On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 00:55:17 -0500, Zarpint Jeremy Cook
> <mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > There is no rule 301.
> >

> Historical docs dear boy, Historical docs
>

> SkArcher

Zarpint            "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
Jeremy Cook         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx       --W.B. Yeats, The Song of the Happy Shepherd
grep -r kibo /     "Movements are the problem, not the answer to problems."