Craig on 27 Jan 2004 21:20:23 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] CFI 1748

My dictionary gives characters pronounced mu with the following meanings:

First tone: no meaning
Second tone: pattern
Third tone: a unit of area equal to two thirds of a hectare, male, mother or
other female elder, thumb or big toe
Fourth tone: grave, evening, curtain, enlist, tree, wash ones hair, eye,
care for livestock, solemn.

Therefore, I judged that the CFI washes its hair. Or you could consider that
this is English, and interpret it as having the meaning which it has
(perhaps erroneously) among English-speaking geeks; in the context of a CFI
it is an obvious synonym for "refused".