Glotmorf on 26 Jan 2004 04:03:47 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] zeroing with extreme prejudice

The magic word is "subsequent".  We're not talking balefire;
things that in the past stemmed from how the nweek actually
began wouldn't change.  Onlt things occurring after the win
that look at how the nweek began would be affected.

It's kinda like a reversal of one of those road runner
cartoons: painting a fake tunnel behind someone to make him
think he came out of it.

						Glotmorf

-----