Bill Adlam on 23 Jan 2004 00:56:23 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] so do we have a game or not?

SkArcher wished:

> > Cards need to be further developed, which we're doing.
>
> I wish there was a way to opt out of playing cards. as it is cards is
> played by all players. I also don't like the tendency to spread cards
> out
> into interfering with other more interesting parts of the game

I share both sentiments.  Cards should be allowed to do weird and
wonderful things relating to cards, and to affect points, but that
should be all.  I'm going to propose a few more cards shortly to give
people incentives to hold on to the cards they have, instead of playing
them as quickly as possible.

Sagitta

P.S. Hopefully cards will soon become one of the more interesting parts
of the game.