SkArcher on 19 Jan 2004 02:44:11 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] repeal-o-prop

I assumed that the "lost printing plates" bit was the part that was true,
and that the rest was embelishment. What's the real reason, then?

-There isn't one. I just want a couple of Ancestral Recalls. Three cards for one blue mana... that's a really sweet deal.-

Ohhh yes. Particually if you manage to get a Copper Rod, a Tim and a big-bad-i-said-no* as the pick up

*Trans: Lightning Bolt, Prodigal Sorcerer, Counterspell. If you have to ask why we nicknamed Prodigal Sorcerers as Tims, you haven't watched enough Python.

SkArcher