Mark Karasek on 14 Jan 2004 16:49:50 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] No actions?

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:30:47 -0500, Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My hope was to remove 1638, wait until ten days after Dave announced its removal, and then to point this out, on the grounds that by then the Statute would have lapsed and the game could keep going. Since this failed, I suspect that the game may now be over.

So, can anyone explain why it shouldn't be?

Simple: have Dave remove the offending line from r1638. As long as nobody objects for 10 days, we're fine.

--The Pusher Robot