Daniel Lepage on 13 Jan 2004 03:21:55 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Subgames

It occurred to me that under my Refresh Prop, which nuked all points, the Underground and Mercantile Societies lost all the points they'd been saving as prize money (16 in the Underground, 1 in the Mercantile). Once proposals for this nweek have been evaluated, if I have 17 points, I would be happy to refund the prize money lost this way, but only if it's gonna do some good.

So my question is, are either of these societies alive? Mercantile was waiting for more players, and looked like it might become some sort of Risk-like game, and Tunnelers was waiting while Glotmorf fixed some software. Does anybody want to join Mercantile, and is the Tunnelers software likely to return anytime soon?

--
Wonko
Award Wonko a Win.