David E. Smith on 23 Dec 2003 03:10:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] How's the SOE coming along?

I see that Wonko has been acting as contingency admin for the present SOE.
How's it coming along?

Basically, as soon as everything is wrapped up, I'd appreciate it if Wonko
packaged up the results (basically whatever refresh prop has to be
implemented), and I'll do so as soon as is practical.

dave

--
David E. Smith  dave@[technopagan.org|bureau42.com|whatisay.com|mvn.net]
The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me?