Daniel Lepage on 21 Dec 2003 18:56:28 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Response to Archer

Rule three states "If the Clock is Off, any game-related actions taken by players are implemented/recognized in the order in which they were recieved when the Clock is turned On."

This implies that anything anyone does during an Emergency doesn't take effect until the Clock turns back On. Fortunately, r0 supersedes r3, so we're allowed to submit Refresh Props and vote on them, but nothing else should take effect until the Clock returns to where it was.

However, it would appear to be a moot point - unless three people suddenly vote for Glotmorf's prop and nobody else votes for mine, the extra vote won't make a difference.

--
Wonko