David E. Smith on 19 Dec 2003 00:28:53 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] Nucking futs

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003, Mark Karasek wrote:

> Thanks, I needed that image in my head.

What image? I don't know what any of you people look like, and it's hard
to visualize such a thing without that.

Heck, I don't even know 'real' names for half of you. (I'm assuming, for
the sake of argument, that BvS' birth certificate does not in fact say
that a young boy named Baron was born to Mr. and Mrs. von Skippy.)

Without these details, it's hard to picture that particular little piece
of horror.

dave