Daniel Lepage on 9 Dec 2003 21:20:20 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Undefined Score

I'm told that somebody has posted arguing that the difference between my score at the beginning of the nweek and 0 is -292; my email's acting oddly, so I didn't get this message, but to respond to that claim, I'd like to point out that the difference between two numbers a and b is |a-b|, which cannot be negative; the difference between two numbers is precisely that, a measure of how much they differ; 292 differs from 0 by 292, and 0 differs from 292 by 292.

--
Wonko
Award Wonko a Win.