Bill Adlam on 7 Dec 2003 00:37:19 -0000

[spoon-discuss] 1,3,7 trimethylxanthine

Iain wrote:

> What Im slightly more worried about is what happens when the circuit
> breaker _is_ reset.... this will probabally be after the 25th of Dec,
> at
> which point (assuming charm and actvity conditions are fullfilled)
> You,
> Wonko and Glortmorf all Win.  And as I will have been a player for at
> least
> 24 consecutive months, I think I might well Win again, as well...

It seems legal for 3 players to win simultaneously, although I am
somewhat jealous.  If you don't want them to win, you could try voting
against their proposals to avoid them becoming charming.

I reckon that when 1282 says 'Once a player has been a player for at
least as long as twenty-four complete consecutive months...' it means
that this only occurs once.  If for some reason you don't want to win,
you could take advantage of the current party to drink some PJP.

Sagitta