Baron von Skippy on 4 Dec 2003 01:55:55 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Citizen, you have committed an error.

>Iain and SkArcher's moves came in the wrong order, rendering them and Wonko's
>moves invalid. This is confirmed by all Received: headers.

-bd, I'm afraid you've also erred, but in a good way: Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that due to the same logic that would have doomed my pieces, the stones at F6 and F7 are lost, because Wonko and Iain are not allied, but Iain and Teucer are.-

[[BvS]]