Daniel Lepage on 29 Nov 2003 16:23:18 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Petty Theft card

On Saturday, November 29, 2003, at 03:47 AM, Glotmorf wrote:

Should the Petty Theft card explicitly exclude the acting player from the players e can choose from, so that it doesn't simply become a Petty Theft for Personal Gain card?

In my opinion, based on its apparent wording at the moment, I think it should.

The point of the card is to steal from other players; I added that you could force a different player to take the points because I saw no reason not to, and thought it might come in handy sometime. I do expect that most Petty Thefts will be from some rich player to the player who plays the card.

--
Wonko