Craig on 22 Nov 2003 16:11:29 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Stone Swapping

>Ok, a more nefarious example:

>W W W
>W W W
>W W W

>What's better than a three-by-three block? A three-by-three block with
>a hole in it! So I give you my centerpiece - I sap one of your points
>and get a nice hard-to-hit formation.

That's seriously overpowered.

. W .
W W W
. W .

is sufficent for it to work, and the formation

. W .
W . W
. W .

(known as a ponnuki) exerts so much influence in that area that if it is in
the middle of nowhere, it is said to be worth 30 points.

 -- Teucer

"Somehow jokes are funnier after 3 minutes of belaboured explanation."
 -xod

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx