Craig on 24 Oct 2003 15:38:36 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 51 RESULTS

>-My last two days have been interesting for e-mail: On my college account,
a long, pointless discussion of what to rename our Frisbee team
>("Will Roble's Mom" appears to be the favorite thus far). On this
account... nothing. Y'know, maybe we should put the Grid back in one form
>or another... things just haven't been the same since it was nuked.-

My brother spent the last two years of high school at the North Carolina
School of Science and Math. The Science and Math Frisbee team was known as
"Ultimate S&M".

 -- Teucer

"Well, well, well. It seems that the Martial Penis has fallen asleep."
 -rlpowell

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx