Craig on 11 Oct 2003 11:11:56 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] Typo Fix

>>> Does too!   ^
>>
>>It was said, once, long ago, in a CFI, that sigs. don't count
>>as official actions.

Naturally. Sigs shouldn't count. But what you said was that your *mail*
contains no spun schwas. Had you wrought a proposal, that addition which our
mailing lists attach to all our mails would not count as a part of your
proposal, particularly as it would not show up until your closing }} was
past.

>-Was that connected to the proposal Voice made that would have made us all
use MSN Messenger? Ah, good times.-

Wow. And if I submit a proposal lacking in closing }}, all it would do is
modify B Nomic's worship.

 -- Teucer

"Dude, God's quite the player."
 -bancus