Daniel Lepage on 8 Oct 2003 04:03:46 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Proto-prop: Patents

On Tuesday, October 7, 2003, at 11:57 PM, SkArcher wrote:

-I'd say go for it. If you can't read it, get a Windows emulator
and download Internet Explorer... yes, I /am/ suggesting that
people stoop that low. Not so low as to get what my father refers
to as the "Netscape 7.1 virus," though. Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Oh come on... at the very least people only need download a Windows emulator
and the free version of Opera... no need to sink into the mire.

If you have Linux, get something like Mozilla. If you have Mac OSX, get Safari or OmniWeb. If you have Mac OS 9 or lower, get OSX. If you have Windows, get a new computer.

Just because something sucks is no reason to endorse it.

--
Wonko