Baron von Skippy on 6 Oct 2003 23:43:58 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Hey, Rocky! Watch me pull a gnome out of my hat!

>>>Nice anacronym. Wnat to apply to join the Commitee for the Liberation and
>>>Intergration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into
>Society?
>
>"I am the clit commander! I am the master of all clits!"

-I forgot to mention: my girlfriend wants to join the Terrifying Organisms group, but you didn't mention where your committee meets, and try as I might, I can't find the CLITORIS. She's not happy about that.

Moving on...-

>>-Find me a better "D" word and I will take it so fast... or are you just
>not into the idea of BDSM?-
>
>My school will soon be hosting a math competition. The competition is known
>by the acronym DAMN; nobody can remember what the N stands for.

-What do the D and A stand for?-

[[BvS]]