Daniel Lepage on 5 Oct 2003 06:29:39 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Redefinition

On Sunday, October 5, 2003, at 01:57 AM, Glotmorf wrote:

On 4 Oct 2003 at 22:26, SkArcher wrote:

I belive the 'being multiple players at the same time' scam has been
tried (and failed) twice - once (originally?) by Glotmorf, and once by
BvS

It didn't exactly fail for me.  It's just that the conditions
the Administrator imposed for maintaining my imaginary friends
became more trouble than I wanted to go through.

Had I fulfilled those conditions, Eddie alone knows what might
have happened.

Would we have cared? I mean, if you'd made up some other character and we figured out that they were both you, then we'd propose to boot one of you; if you didn't do anything obvious to profit from it, then we wouldn't know the difference, and it wouldn't make a difference, since e-you might as well be a different person.

I think I'd still prefer that nobody do that, though.

--
Wonko

"I'm too young and too male to be the mother of a seventeen year old female me!!!"