SkArcher on 4 Oct 2003 14:08:22 -0000

[spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] Clarification

<SNIP>

> A player may instead give eir proxy to another player.  The votes
> of the player who holds eir proxy are counted as both the
> player's own votes and the votes of the player who proxied.
> Proxies may be obtained only as described in the rules.
>
> If the player takes emself Off Leave during a Voting period, then
> e may vote on eir own ballot, in which case all proxies and PVs
> are rendered invalid.}}
> }}

This prop would mean that the proxy votes and the persons own would have to
be identical - I can remember a few occasions when someone voted differently
for the proxy on the grounds that 'The person for whom I hold proxy would do
it like this'

SkArcher