Daniel Lepage on 2 Oct 2003 18:49:39 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 50 BALLOT

On Thursday, October 2, 2003, at 02:13 PM, Anything McGee wrote:

I take myself Off Leave, having returned from DC. I think I still have time to cast my votes, but otherwise I yield to my proxy to BvS.

It's debatable whether the Baron could have used your proxy. Although r208/2 states that the holder of a proxy may cast votes in the name of the proxy donor, it also states that the donor is considered to have cast those votes, which, since you were On Leave, seems like a violation of r15.A, which states that a player who is On Leave cannot vote.

--
Wonko

"If I ask you to pay attention to the weight of your body pressing on your buttocks as you set reading, you will momentarily stop reading."
	-David G. Myers, _Psychology: Myers in Modules_