Daniel Lepage on 1 Oct 2003 16:42:10 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Go move

On Tuesday, September 30, 2003, at 11:17 PM, Baron von Skippy wrote:

It is also worth noting that the Baron cannot posibly play after the next move either, as all of the players who can move are eir allies. Somewhat
amusing that it is possible to have too many friends :)

-There's a reason I cancelled all my offers of alliances. Fine, if I can't move now, I can try to influence someone else. bd, mind playing at H10 or I9, and Rob, think you can take the one bd doesn't next checkpoint? Thanks
a million.-

Did you break your alliance towith Teucer? It's on the Wiki, but I don't see
it in my spoon-business folder...

-Mm-hmm. Take two and call me in the morning, you're getting Wonkitis.-

I think my Wonkitis must have entered another stage; I'm no longer losing messages, but I keep getting replies to things before the things themselves...

--
Wonko