Rob Speer on 29 Sep 2003 22:51:07 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Go move

On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 05:12:53PM -0400, Craig wrote:
> >It is also worth noting that the Baron cannot posibly play after the next
> >move either, as all of the players who can move are eir allies. Somewhat
> >amusing that it is possible to have too many friends :)
>
> Indeed. BvS can only move immediately after Wonko or Iain.

Right. Having lots of allies makes you safer but has the effect of
slowing you down. In the extreme, if you are allied with everyone, you
can't move.

Incidentally, this is why I won't accept bd's offer of an alliance. Our
pieces aren't in close enough proximity to make it necessary, and it
would slow both of us down.
--
Rob Speer