SkArcher on 24 Sep 2003 20:16:29 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Prop alteration

> {{__May, May, May__
>
> change the text of rule 1082 to read
>
> {{There may exist objects called T-shirts. T-shirts may have text on them.
> T-shirts may only be modified as described in the rules.}}
>
> }}

bd has a better T shirt rule modification, so;

I change my above proposal to read as follows

{{__All of that he said, she said crowd__

replace the text of rule 1081.A.1 with the following ***** delimited text

*****
A.1. Champagne
Glasses of Champagne are an alcoholic beverage, with a natural unit of one
glass. A player may drink a glass of champagne by announcing that e is doing
so in a public forum, this causes it to be destroyed. When a player drinks a
glass of champagne e gains 1d5 Style points. During the nweek following e
must make a quote proposal. If e fails to do so for whatever reason or eir
quote prop fails e will look rather silly and will lose twice as much style
as e gained by drinking the Glass of Champagne. Drinking a Glass of
Champagne raises a player's BAC by 0.5. If the same player drinks more than
two Glasses of Champagne in the same nweek, the third glass and all
subsequent glasses instead raise the player's BAC by 1.5. Drinking multiple
glasses of Champagne does not allow the drinker to make multiple quote
props. Instead, the drinker must make a sucessful quote prop or lose twice
as many style points as e gained from ALL glasses of champagne e drank.
*****

}}

SkArcher