Baron von Skippy on 23 Sep 2003 00:44:26 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Spagetti 2

>This is my revision Proposal 1672/0
>
>Origanial Text:
>Add "Spaghetti" to the List of Exportable Goods.
>
>Revision:
>Add "Spaghetti" to the List of Exportable Goods.
>"Spaghetti"  is 12.345 inches long, cylindrical, and
>1/32" in diamiter.  It is tan colored and soft, but
>not mushy "al dente" when cooked corectly. It is
>cooked by boiling in water for 7 minutes.

-Random. However, you don't say where it's defined. If I may?

{{
__Spaghetti__

Create a rule:
{{
__Spaghetti__

There exists Spaghetti. Spaghetti is a cylindrical pasta, 1/32" in diameter, which comes in strands 12.345 inches long. If spaghetti is cooked in boiling water, it becomes Cooked Spaghetti.
}}

Add Spaghetti to the List of Exportable Goods.
}}

I didn't use all of your information, yes, but I used what I think is more useful to know in the context of the game, as well as leaving some openings - defining it as a pasta, for example - which open it up to further proposals which might include a definition of boiling water, or water in general. Too bad Gnomes bit the big one.

One Grain Gnome + one Water Gnome = one Pasta Gnome
Two Water Gnomes + one Fire Gnome = one Boiling Water Gnome
Squeeze a Pasta Gnome for Spaghetti.
Squeeze a Boiling Water Gnome for Boiling Water (ow!)
Combine Spaghetti and Boiling Water to get Cooked Spaghetti.-

[[BvS]]