Daniel Lepage on 23 Sep 2003 00:16:26 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Wonko gets points........ Just kiddn'

On Monday, September 22, 2003, at 08:09 PM, Zac Mi wrote:

Wonko,  Where does it in The Rules specifically
prohibit the society charter "Wonko gets points" ?

Nothing prohibits me from creating the charter; but the charter won't have the force of rule, and therefore the society won't be able to actually create any points. It would have no more effect than if I simply stated "I get some points" in the pf.

--
Wonko