Craig on 22 Sep 2003 02:06:46 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] And T-Shirts For Most!

>> I hereby create a proposal, titled "And T-Shirts For Most".
>>
>> {{
>> For each player, 1d10 is rolled. Unless it comes up 4, the player
>> receives a
>> T-Shirt with the text:
>>  {{
>> .
>>  }}
>> It is understood that this is so mild, that any amendment to its text
>> will
>> not make it any less "extreme, severe, or strong", so the player may
>> wear
>> whatever e likes.
>> }}

>Umm... was the last sentence supposed to mean something?

Yes. By definition 2 on www.dictionary.com, a change to the text of a
T-shirt is only a modification if it makes it less "extreme, severe, or
strong."

 -- Teucer

"Maybe there ought to be a motion on having immortality investigated for
Robin, so that he can serve as the secretary forever."
 -Jay Kominek

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx

I punch Rob.