Craig on 22 Sep 2003 02:03:52 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] When was the last time we had aCFI?

>>mechanish,
>>>>
>>>-That's one way to do it... the lawyerly way, a perfectly acceptable
method
>>in this game, but I prefer my more sardonic response, which
>>>involves me doing this:
>>
>>>I create a T-Shirt with the following text:
>>>{
>>>       _           _
>>>      |\           /|
>>>        \         /
>>>         \       /
>>> <----I'm with Stupid---->
>>>         /       \
>>>        /         \
>>>      |/_         _\|
>>>}
>>
>>I pour concrete all over the new shirt, making it stronger. Too bad you
>>can't wear it anymore.
>>
>-Yeah... Calvinball is played on the /private/ forum so we don't totally
piss off Dave. Also, since concrete isn't defined, I interpret that
>statement as "I give BvS a Chocolate Eclair," and I eat the Chocolate
Eclair. It's good. Thanks.

>Then in the spirit of Calvinball I smack you with the Rubber Chicken of
Ludicrosity. All your posts have to end with a punchline.-

I invoke the Demons of Literalness. All statements, even obvious idioms,
must be taken as literal by all players until this rule is painted white.

 -- Teucer

"I hope I can live up to having a seat next to you in hell."
 -John Cowan

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx

The line containing the punch comes after the sig, since my post must end
with it.

I punch SkArcher.