Craig on 22 Sep 2003 01:33:14 -0000

[spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] When was the last time we had a CFI?

>> >I create a CFI:
>> >{{
>> >Statement:
>> >T-Shirts may not be created except via a proposal.
>> >Defendant:
>> >Anything McGee
>> >
>> >Analysis:
>> >Rule 152/0 states:
>> >Changes to the state of the game may only be made via a Proposal or via
an
>> >Action which is permitted by the Rules.
>> >
>> >As no rule explicitly states that T-Shirts may be created by any
mechanish,
>> >they may only be created via proposal
>> >}}
>> >
>> -That's one way to do it... the lawyerly way, a perfectly acceptable
method in this game, but I prefer my more sardonic response, which
>involves me doing this:
>>
>> I create a T-Shirt with the following text:
>> {
>>        _           _
>>       |\           /|
>>         \         /
>>          \       /
>>  <----I'm with Stupid---->
>>          /       \
>>         /         \
>>       |/_         _\|
>> }

>Since this attempts to be offensive to everyone in the game, I Kick the
Baron in the
>Ass in the name of Unbridled Hostility.

I didn't know it had a name.

Which is why I smeared eclair all over the shirt, instead.

 -- Teucer

"btw, did I mention i'm a sentient AI?"
 -carbon

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx