Craig on 21 Sep 2003 15:15:50 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] How do I create a t-shirt?

>> Hey,
>> Anybody know how to create a t-shirt?

>They're like titles, primarily created when a proposals says something
>like 'give player X a T-Shirt with the text, "I'm with Stupid"'. At the
>moment, there is no rule providing for their creation. (personally, I
>like them more than titles, and don't see why we need titles at all if
>we have shirts...)

I'm not sure the rules forbid you from going "Poof! I've got a T-Shirt
saying 'B Nomic Players Do It In Public'!" (Note for the New Guy: There was
some discussion of actually printing such shirts. I still think we should.)

 -- Teucer

"I hope I can live up to having a seat next to you in hell."
 -John Cowan

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx